Shop with us
chapter 03: Shopper Faqs
Kinzzi is an online lifestyle marketplace offering a unique curation of fashion essentials, homeware, bespoke originals and more from all around the world. We are a passionate community focused on building a robust network that allows creatives to thrive, connect and collaborate.
- We go to great lengths to source the most unique items and talent from around the world, keeping true to our design-led approach while ensuring functionality and quality at all times.
- We allow our designers to have a direct connection with the customer. This in turn allows them to gain key market insights such as consumer behavior, product feedback and general demand.
- We do not discriminate over size, whether you are starting out or an established brand, we will support you. As a customer, this means a one-stop destination of a wide variety of products to choose from all over the world.
- We are invested in our impact. We support fair trade, ethical consumerism and are always on the lookout for organizations that partner with artisans to do our little bit to help improve their lives.
- We aim to build a robust network focused on creative advancement with our global community of passionate creatives from around the world. To this end, we bring together people from diverse industries, allowing them to connect and encouraging them to collaborate.
At the moment, we operate via our online store only.
If you would like to get in touch simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We are based in Dubai, UAE. However, our sellers are from all around the world, shipping their products to you directly. Our sellers each have their own shipping policy laid out at the bottom of their profile page. We would encourage you to refer to it to see if they ship to where you are.
Once an order has been placed, you will receive a confirmation email. The Seller will be notified to fulfill the order and will dispatch the item according to the time-frame they have mentioned in their shop page.
Delivery within the same country would take around 1 – 2 working days, and international deliveries usually take 3 - 7 working days.
However please be conscious that many products are hand-crafted, and each design takes time to complete in order to maintain the highest quality. So before purchasing, we encourage you to review the seller's delivery policy for specific items.
If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Yes, you will be able to track your delivery. You will receive an email with the tracking number which you can use to track your order.
Generally, international orders may face custom clearance charges and import duties. This varies widely depending on the policies of the origin country as well as those of the destination country, both of which are beyond the seller’s scope and control.
Whether the customer has to pay these charges or not is also dependent on several factors such as where they live (every country has a different policy on customs and import duties), the value of the package, the size and how much it weighs.
Please note that Kinzzi or the seller will not be liable for customs duty or taxes that may be imposed upon receiving your product(s).
Domestic orders are not charged for any customs or import duties.
Our sellers ship directly to you. This means, that if you have ordered from two different sellers then you will receive two different parcels.
I’ve ordered from multiple brands will I have to pay shipping more than once?
Our sellers ship directly to you, so you may receive your order in a timely manner. This means that if you have ordered from two different sellers on Kinzzi, you will be getting your order from two different sellers and hence will have to pay shipping twice.
If you are based in the UAE then a 5% VAT (Value Added Tax) will be applied to the order.
The policy may vary due to the nature of the product, origin or destination of the order, seller restrictions or due to other reasons. We encourage you to please refer to the seller returns policy before making a purchase.
For sellers who accept returns , a return request must be completed within 14 days of you receiving your items. When returning items, please ensure that your goods are returned in their original packaging and labels, and have not been used or damaged in any way. Following a quality check, all returned items will be requested for refund within 48 hours of the Seller receiving the item(s).
If the seller’s policy allows you to make a return, you can follow the steps on this link: Generate a Return
We accept payments by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit in all currencies for products and services.
If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact the Kinzzi Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Please note that changes cannot be made once the order has been dispatched.