Time Frame - A Blend of Art and Magic
A handmade frame that makes real objects appear to move in slow motion. Designed for all those who love mystery, beauty, and admiration.
Mind-blowing gadgets are rare these days. Very seldom will you stumble across something genuinely magical that leaves you in a state of confusion and amazement?
This project is inspired by water drop levitating installations such as shown by many museums around the world and the "Slow Dance" by Jeff Lieberman.
This TimeFrame slows down the movement of any object you place within it. A ghostly figure and a string of questions remain as you continue to view them mesmerized.
This sculpture quiets the mind with an unexpected beauty that appears right in front of you, reducing stress as well as helping your attention become completely present. It’s the easiest way to meditate, in our opinion.
- The mode switch on the back to select"slow-motion", "distorted" reality, and off
- Two knobs to change the brightness and the speed of the effect
- Cold-white LED light
- Only 10-15 W power consumption depending on the brightness
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 14.5" x 2" (W x H x D)
- Color Temperature: Pure White
- Power: 12 Volts with US/EU Plug (Global Voltage Compatible 100 - 240V)
- Power use: 2-4W (depending on brightness)
- Usage: Indoor (the darker the better it works)